The unique advantages are absolutely clear
The basic component of SYSTEMK4 is a halogen-free solvent. It is designed in such a way that, when properly used, it does not pose a risk to air, water, human beings and soil. And here lies the huge innovative potential of SYSTEMK4: The cleaning effect of the solvent SOLVONK4 is the same as perchlorethylene, and sometimes even better. At the same time, SOLVONK4 is not classified in Europe as either a hazardous material or a hazardous substance! Moreover, SOLVONK4 is biodegradable and has been tested dermatologically with the result “Very Good”.
- You offer your customers excellent cleaning quality.
- You offer your customers dermatologically tested skin friendliness with the result “Very Good”.
- Biodegradable solvent : eco-friendly, preserve nature in a sustainable manner.
- Increase the safety of your business thanks to the favorable hazardous substance classification of SYSTEMK4.
- Satisfy all legal, environmental and work place regulations.
- Economical and increased productivity with lower energy expenditure.
Aalterations can be worth the extra effort. There are several reasons why having your old clothes altered is often a better bet than buying new
- The Perfect Fit. The clothes you buy off the rack are made to fit a generic body, with measurements that fall close to the average. However, real bodies aren’t one-size-fits-all. Each person’s measurements are slightly different, so when you buy off the rack, the best you can usually hope for is a fit that’s “good enough.” But by having your off-the-rack purchases altered, you can make them fit like they were made for you – and for a fraction of the cost of real custom tailoring.
- Shifting Size. Not only is your body different from everyone else’s, it doesn’t always stay the same from one year to the next. So if you’ve lost 10 pounds in the past year, the pants that fit you fine last winter are likely to look a bit baggy this winter. You could just give them away, or keep them in the closet in case you gain the weight back – but with just a little adjustment, you can keep on wearing them and save yourself the trouble of buying new ones.
- Changing Styles. Fashions change from year to year, and clothes that still have plenty of life left in them sometimes end up stuck in the back of the closet just because they look dated. However, bringing them up to date is sometimes as simple as raising a hemline or removing a pair of oversized shoulder pads. Even just replacing the buttons with a more modern style can give a garment a fresh new look.
- Keeping Yourself Decent. Minor alterations can keep your clothes from slipping, sliding, and gaping in ways that expose a bit more than you’d like. For instance, busty ladies can add tiny snaps between the front buttons on a shirt to keep it neatly closed at all times. Women with narrow shoulders can keep their blouses from slipping down over them by adding small loops on the insides of the shoulders to snap over their bra straps and hold the blouse in place.
- Save Old Favorites. Clothes that wear out don’t always have to go in the rag bag. Sometimes it’s possible to extend their life by replacing a lining or turning a worn collar. But even when that’s impossible, a skilled tailor can sometimes keep your old favorites alive by making an exact copy of the garment. This is a pricey service, but for a garment you truly love and can’t replace, it can be worth it.
- Take Advantage of Deals. Sometimes, you find a truly exquisite bargain on a sale rack or in a thrift shop, but it just doesn’t quite fit. Rather than passing up the deal, you can take it to a tailor and have the garment altered to fit. If the price is low enough, the total cost – even after alterations – is often less than paying retail.
The cost of alterations varies quite a lot. Some jobs involve much more complex sewing than others, and therefore cost more. However, even for the same job, the price depends on where you live and what kind of tailor shop you use.
Prices for common alterations typically fall into these broad ranges
- Hemming Pants, Skirts, or Dresses: $10 to $25 – Skirts with a lining cost more to hem than unlined ones.
- Shortening Sleeves: $15 to $40 – Jacket sleeves cost more than shirt sleeves, and jackets with buttons and linings cost more than plain ones.
- Adjusting a Waistband: $15 to $25 – Pants or skirts with linings cost more than unlined ones.
- Taking In a Dress Shirt: $15 to $30
- Taking In a Jacket or Vest: $20 to $50 – Jackets with three seams cost more than those with two. Taking in the sleeves costs an additional $20 or so, and adjusting the shoulders costs around $40.
- Taking In a Sheath Dress: $30 to $50 – Raising the waist on a dress costs around $60.
- Shortening a Suit Jacket: $30 to $40
- Replacing a Zipper: $20
- Replacing the Lining on a Garment: $50 to $150
You can easily direct the pick-up and delivery of the laundry and dry cleaning service contact Our website text or phone or mail
We can help you when you need a little repair, such as length, waist, ham Fix. Coustomers Says “I always worry about the size of my clothes when I order on the internet. I ordered the ‘M’ size clothes that I always wear,But I think there will be at least one experience that did not fit the body because the size of each company is slightly different. I like the design, the color, but the size just does not fit…
Work with a reliable tailor. “The first step to finding a good tailor is to ask around. Ask men and women who are well-dressed. If they look good on it, they will probably fit their stuff. Please contact your local luxury boutique to contact the customer for a change. ”
Today the choice to wet clean or dry clean a garment mostly falls on personal preference, as both technologies offer safe and sustainable benefits. Garments with high amounts of water-based soil like food, beverages, blood, or sweat will clean much easier in wet cleaning, with less risk associated with localized stain removal. Wet cleaning also offers benefits for anyone sensitive to chemicals as all of Kreussler’s Lanadol products are dermatology tested and certified for the eco-label Blue Angel. In general, whites stay whiter, and colors stay brighter in wet cleaning. Dry cleaning ensures there is no risk for shrinkage or distortion and provides the quickest way to clean and return a garment. Soil originating from grease and oil respond better to dry cleaning, and for high end structured garments, it makes the most sense to dry-clean them.
ORGANIC DRY CLEANERS IN WESTBURY
What does this mean for SOLVONK4? In the short term, nothing, as we were well prepared for this and able to act quickly to secure large quantities of our needed feedstock.
Combined with the market slowdowns over the last several months, we can supply our corn-based SOLVONK4 for some time to come, but it does mean that change will happen.
Interestingly when we started researching alternative suppliers, we found very few, as most fermentation facilities focused on the vast and robust biofuels industry and not on the smaller specialty feedstock industry. As we dug around and started talking to more players in this space, we found a small but very vibrant group of companies looking at the same problem we were and presenting some amazing solutions in the process.
It is a revolutionary and very efficient cleaning procedure for commercial textile care. Also, use Bio-based dry cleaning as part of the SYSTEMK4 process for human health and environmental protection. “Pure, Clean, Safe, Soft and Damage free” It has also been Dermatologically tested with a “Very Good” result. It’s you’re only as to keep healthy as what you put on your body. We believe the same goes for what you put on it.
How We Process, Your Offers Every Weekly Free Pickup and Delivery Service at Home or at your Office.
I’ll hang your clothes over the door or at the place you specify. You can easily direct the pick-up and delivery of the dry cleaning service using.
Our website text or phone or mail.
We Offer 7 miles free in the local area. Westbury, Old Westbury, Mineola, Garden City, Manhasset, Rosslyn, Woodbury etc.
We pickup and deliver on a Non-face-to-face basis because of the corona virus at sensitive times.
No images available at the momentFollow Me!